Monday, July 7, 2008

changes of our lives

how fast things change and how weirdly they change..
after knowing my ai yu bing ori babe and my honey chicken cetak rompak darling for just around 3 to 4 months.. we've became such great friends.. and still good friends with of course my cetak rompak ai yu bing! i feel like my ai yu bings and my honey chicken are like oxygen! i can't live without them..
some time ago.. i remember phei fern hating jo yee for some reasons.. they were like each others' biggest enemy.. but after a while things turn around.. they started talking and now they are best friends! how awesome! things are definitely better this way right?
not forgetting those days when i use to stare at di wern.. when i started realising this new human in our school.. we suddenly start being friends when there was CF camp coming up.. and plus pjk together.. we started being friends.. and now we're such great friends.. thinking back.. i can't believe shes the one i use to stare at..
things has change so fast.. from not knowing each other.. to best friends (: im so happy i got to know all of you guys.. you rock my world! you guys are like rainbows after a heavy rain.. cheering me up after hard times =D you guys are awesome! i love you guys!
I LOVE YOU GUYS MY AI YU BINGS AND MY HONEY CHICKEN BABES! <3>

No comments: